A Tube EQ Specifically for Mastering!If you're in need of uncompromising EQ for an uncompromising task like mastering, you need the Manley Massive Passive Mastering Version. Like everything Manley makes, the Massive Passive Mastering Version is nearly bulletproof in its construction, but the sound is where it really shines. Built to be "useful" as opposed to "standard," Massive Passive Mastering Version brings together overlapping and interleaved frequency bands to give you Pultec-style EQ with a huge amount of control. Massive Passive Mastering Version has graced tons of records and it's used by the best in the business. Why isn't there a Massive Passive Mastering Version in your rack?
Tubes Rule! That's the sentiment EveAnna Manley and Manley Labs screams from the mountain top. And judging from the way Manley Labs gear sounds, tubes could very well rule! All of Manley's gear is designed and crafted in Chino, CA, and nothing but premium components are used. The end result is some of the finest gear you can put in your rack. If you're serious about your sound, get Manley and hear what you've been missing!
Manley Massive Passive Mastering Version Features at a Glance:
- All-Passive tone sculpting circuitry
- Unique Shelf curves use the "bandwidth" control
- Overlapping and Interleaved Frequency choices
- Every band switchable to shelf or bell
- Vacuum tube make-up gain and line drivers
- Parallel symmetrical topology
- Premium components throughout
- HP and LP Filters plus gain trims
- Ins & Outs Balanced XLR & 1/4" (accepts unbalanced)
- Level +4 dBu nominal, internal switches for -10 operation
- Bypass Switch bypasses EQ & tube circuits (not hardwire)
- 44 Frequencies (roughly 1/4 octave spacing)
- Frequency Range: 22 Hz to 27 Khz
- EQ Boost/Cut Range : Maximum 11dB boost or cut
- Nominal Q range: 1.5 to 3 (uniquely active in shelf modes)
- Frequency Response: +/- 2 dB: 8 Hz to 60 KHz
- Maximum Output @ 1.5% THD +37 dBv; +26dBv @ 20 Hz
- THD & Noise (1KHz @ +4 dBu): 0.06%
- Noise Floor (referred to +4dBu): -85 dB (A Weight)
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- Tube Complement: 2 x 12AU7, 4 x 6414
- Power Consumption (120/240VAC): 72 watts
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~ 60Hz
- Size (3U): 19" x 5.25" x 10"
- Weight: Unit 21 lbs.