This Controller's Fully Loaded!!Sitting in front of the MPK61 is like being in front of a cockpit of awesome gear. Yeah, it's a 61-key MIDI controller with semi-weighted keys (with aftertouch). And you're going to love playing them for synth-driven goodness — that's a fact. But beyond the basics, the Akai Professional features an assault of control capabilities across its top panel there. You've got the ability to play in grooves with the 16 genuine MPC pads... and by the way, people pay for MIDI controllers with JUST MPC pads. Think about it. Then beyond that, you've got eight sliders and eight knobs to control anything you want.
All in all, you've got the power to play musical content, program beats, and then produce your music... no mouse necessary. And with plug-and-play convenience, you can see why gearheads are lining up around the doors for the Akai Professional MPK61... CRAZY control, crazy-awesome value.
Akai Professional MPK61 61-key MIDI Controller Features at a Glance:
- 61-key, semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- Eight full-sized, 360-degree rotation pots, each with three banks
- 16 MPC-style velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Eight full-sized sliders with three controller banks each
- MPC-style note repeat and all new arpeggiator
- Eight assignable backlit switches with three controller banks each
- MMC/MIDI Start Stop transport buttons
- Large, easy-to-read custom LCD display
- Ships with Ableton Live Lite Akai Edition software