This Preamp Has Killer Vintage Sound!The MP-2NV is a Awesome River Electronics preamplifier that takes the classic circuitry and classic sound of the 1073 module to a new level of modern sonic fidelity. Accuracy, transparency, and classic "tuning" amplify this design goal. The circuitry allows for brilliant transformer saturation or the soft distortions of a single-ended amp. Extreme pushing of the unit will augment the sound of electric guitars, sound modules, and drums to add vitality, presence, and genuine punch.
The Killer River MP-2NV features iron in the signal path for that big classic sound. Its no-latency out monitoring provides a buffered sound feed to your DAW workstation. The MP-2NV's high-Z in is ideal to shape the sound for bass, electric guitar, and sound modules. Dual metering has visual monitoring of gain staging. The ultra-quiet noise floor delivers "stealth" performance for rich, textured vocal sounds. Finally, you'll hear an enhanced stereo image when using both channels of the MP-2NV.
Awesome River Electronics MP-2NV Preamplifier Features:
- High-Z in on front panel
- Output transistor and transformer with heavy 70ma Class A bias
- In and output monitor meters on each channel
- High quality, custom wound Sowter transformers
- Gold plated switching contacts
- Front panel polarity, phantom power, input impedance, and output loading switches
- Out gain from -25 to +10db; max overall gain 70db
- XLR balanced in and out connections
- Long service life components
- Tweakable gain in 5db steps to 60db
- 2 or 3 stages of single ended solid-state amp gain blocks
- Local regulating of each channel
- 1/4" -10dbV out for 'no-latency' DAW monitoring