Your All-in-one Tabletop Mixer/Recording Interface!Mixing, USB recording, onboard effects - the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX compact tabletop mixer's got it all. This sweet little mixer's the perfect size for a bedroom studio or a music lap. With a MultiMix 8 USB FX, you can plug in and play, and when you're ready to record, so is your interface. A USB port makes recording and monitoring from your Mac or PC virtually automatic. The MultiMix 8 USB FX is totally class compliant, so all you have to do is connect it to your computer via USB and you're good to go.
Phantom power for your condenser mics, highpass filter to cut out those booming lows, 3-band EQs... if you need it, the MultiMix 8 USB FX's got it! And check out these effects - 16 killer, studio-quality effects let you sweeten vocals or tweak your instrument tones. You could do all of this with a separate interface, mixer, and effects engine (not to mention a ton of cables), but why waste time and energy juggling three different pieces of hardware, when a MultiMix 8 USB FX from Alesis can do it all? The choice is obvious - go for the mixer/interface that can do it all!
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX Mixer Features at a Glance:
- 8-channel mixer with mic-, line-, and guitar-level inputs
- 4 XLR inputs, each with with gain trim, switchable highpass filter, and 48V phantom power
- 3-band EQ with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, 3-band on 3 and 4, and 2-band on 5-8
- 16-bit/44kHz and 16-bit/48kHz stereo USB output for easy recording and playback from your computer
- 1/4" line-level inputs for instruments and a high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
- 16 built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and an aux bus for external processing
- Multicolor LED metering for visual-level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Class-compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface
- Includes Cubase LE software