Get Mo Outta Yo Synth!So, you've got yourself a Yamaha Mini Mo MM6 - now it's time to make some beats, right? The only question is... how do you do it? Luck for you, David Bortnick and Daniel Goldsmith (Nobody's Own) are ready to hook you up with the skills you need. Yamaha's DVD Making Beats on the MM6 takes you from step A to Z best dance or hip-hop beats you ever laid down. We're talking tips, example tracks, step-by-step tutorials, in-depth explanations of specific functions and how to use them right - everything you need! Making Beats on the MM6 will let you get the most out of your MM6 Mini Mo and might just be the best thing you can buy, other than the Mini Mo itself, that is.
Yamaha Making Beats on the MM6 Instructional DVD Features at a Glance:
- Complete, comprehensive guide to the MM6
- A hip-hop/dance beat production perspective
- Hosted by David Bortnick and Daniel Goldsmith from influential Hip-hop outfit Nobody's Own
- Includes hundreds of tips and live music examples
- In-depth tutorials to help you master the MM6