Overhaul Your Camcorder's Sound System!
Sennheiser MKE 400 at a Glance:
- Small and rugged so you can take it anywhere
- Fully-featured for a wide range of applications
Small and rugged
The MKE 400 is an incredibly small shotgun microphone, designed to mount on cameras with a lighting shoe mount and an external microphone in - but although small, the MKE 400 was designed from the ground up for pro jobs. It will fit comfortably nearly anywhere you have space, and it runs for 300 hours from one, just-as-compact AAA battery.
Fully-featured for pro applications
The MKE 400 is a supercardioid lobar microphone with a generous frequency response between 40Hz and 20kHz. It sports impressive side noise rejection, - sweet for video recordings - plus selectable sensitivity that you can use depending on how far away you are from the source. A foam windshield is included as well, with a selectable wind noise filter built-in. Plus, the MKE 400 has a shock-mount built-in so you don't have to worry about handling noise while you're capturing your audio and video.
Sennheiser MKE 400 Features:
- Pickup Pattern: Supercardioid, Lobar
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 126 db ("vol-"); 118 dB ("vol +")
- Power Supply: 1.5V battery (size AAA)
- Runs for approximately 300 hours from one battery
- Connector: 1/8" stereo mini jack
- Rugged, All-metal Housing