A Travel Guitar That Plays Like a Real One!Finally!! Here's a nylon travel guitar you can actually PROGRESS YOUR SKILLS while playing. The Escape MK-II Nylon features a full-scale 25-1/2" maple neck with an alder body (combination sound familiar?). Made by Traveler Guitar, this baby surely looks different than your typical electric - but rest assured, it plays like a dream. It's just been designed to be travel-friendly (fits in the overhead compartment!). And the really cool part is that you can plug headphones directly into the Escape MK-II Nylon travel guitar and play anywhere, thanks to the built-in L.R. Baggs Element-Hybrid electronics, onboard EQ, and headphone amp. If you get the opportunity to plug in and rock, though, don't be shy - you can plug straight into any amp and get it going with the Escape MK-II Nylon. A deluxe gig bag comes included.
Traveler Guitar Escape MK-II Nylon Features at a Glance:
- Nylon guitar
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Alder
- Fingerboard: Ebonized rosewood (non-radiused)
- Frets: 22-medium
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Neck width at nut: 1-15/16"
- Body width: 10-3/4"
- Length: 30"
- Weight: 4.75 Lbs.
- Pick-up: L.R. Baggs under saddle Element-Hybrid transducer
- Hardware: Chrome 16:1 gear ratio
- Electronics: Custom L.R. BAGGS Element-Hybrid System with onboard EQ and headphone amp
- Finish: Satin finish and white binding
- Accessories: Includes truss rod wrench, owner's manual, and warranty card
- Case: Deluxe gig bag included