The 2-port MIDI Merger You Need!Need to get MIDI from two sources into a single MIDI in port? Sure you daisy-chain them or cook up another workaround, but why suffer the latency and other bugs that come with it, when you can merge them all with a single MIDI Solutions Merger MIDI combiner? It's really simple. You plug up a pair of MIDI sources into the Merger and they come out perfectly interleaved on a single MIDI out port. That includes sys ex, MIDI clock, MIDI timecode - you name it! What's more, the Merger does it all really, really quickly, so you never have to fight with latency. When you need to merge MIDI, don't strain your brain - grab a MIDI Solutions Merger MIDI combiner from GearNuts.com.
What's so cool about MIDI Solutions gear? Whether you're a MIDI mad scientist or a straightforward tech in need of a simple answer for a complex problem, MIDI Solutions gear is just what you need. You'll find the perfect module for your routing, splitting, merging, or other MIDI needs. What's more, the simple and streamlined MIDI Solutions gear you need is all totally affordable, letting you achieve great results with your music rig, without dropping massive stacks of cash. Good deal, right? The deal gets even better too, because these MIDI boxes are road-tested and built to last. Buy a cool MIDI Solutions module from GearNuts.com today, and you'll never know how you'll end up using it tomorrow.
MIDI Solutions Merger MIDI Merger Box Features at a Glance:
- The perfect way to merge 2 x MIDI sources to a single destination
- 2 x MIDI in ports feed 1 x MIDI thru port
- An easy and affordable solution to your MIDI routing issue
- Active merging algorithm merges MIDI data, including MIDI clock, MIDI timecode, and sys ex, with minimal latency
- MIDI-powered operation means you don't have to fuss with batteries or power supplies
- Can also run on external power supply
- MIDI indicator LED provides visual feedback of data throughput