Makes MIDI Manageable!Hey man, I got this here controller, and you can hook it up the change programs with this here funky plug... uh... what's em-one-dee-one anyway?
Don't let that be you. MIDI's cool and everything, but sometimes, it's just more convenient to hit a foot pedal and switch patches. That's why you need a Tech 21 MIDI Mouse in your rig. Got a cool effect or synth with MIDI in? You could scrounge around through the menu, but that takes the kind of time that will totally ruin your live show. With a MIDI Mouse, all you do is plug it in and you get instant access to 128 patches on 16 selectable channels. A large LED display makes it easy to navigate, even on a dimly lit stage. This pint-sized miracle-working pedal's even small enough to sit right on you desk, so it's perfect in the studio too. Don't wast time navigating through menus when you should be making music, get a MIDI Mouse and keep it simple!
Tech 21 MIDI Mouse MIDI Program Changing Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Up/Down footswitches to access 128 patches on 16 selectable channels
- Footswitch for Search and Active modes
- Smooth-action actuators for easy control
- Large, non-glare LED display
- Powered by DC power supply, Tech 21 Model #DC2, or 9V alkaline battery (not included)
- Actual size: 4.5" x 3.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 11 oz