Add a Footswitch to Your MIDI Rig!Have you ever been looking at your synth or effects rig and thought, "if I could just trigger [whatever the heck] with a footswitch...." Well, here's the gadget you need: the MIDI Solutions Footswitch Controller. Okay, so the name might not be glorious, but the results you get can be. That's because the Footswitch Controller lets you turn any closed connection trigger into a MIDI message. That can be as simple as sending a C3 note on channel 16 with a piano pedal, or as complex as triggering a sys ex message that reconfigures your lighting rig when then singer crosses a tread plate onstage. Use your imagination, grab a MIDI Solutions Footswitch Controller, and go to town.
What's so cool about MIDI Solutions gear? Whether you're a MIDI mad scientist or a straightforward tech in need of a simple answer for a complex problem, MIDI Solutions gear is just what you need. You'll find the perfect module for your routing, splitting, merging, or other MIDI needs. What's more, the simple and streamlined MIDI Solutions gear you need is all totally affordable, letting you achieve great results with your music rig, without dropping massive stacks of cash. Good deal, right? The deal gets even better too, because these MIDI boxes are road-tested and built to last. Buy a cool MIDI Solutions module from GearNuts.com today, and you'll never know how you'll end up using it tomorrow.
MIDI Solutions Footswitch Controller MIDI Trigger Features at a Glance:
- The perfect way to add a footswitch or any other closed connection trigger to your MIDI gear
- Accepts any 1/4" 2-conductor trigger, such as a trigger, pedal, or drum pad
- Sends your choice of note, control change, pitch bend, program change, sys ex, or other common MIDI data
- Can also be configured to send rechannelize, transpose, tap tempo, note-on filter, or incremental program change (inc/dec) messages
- MIDI input for programming (via a system exclusive MIDI-based editor application) and throughput
- MIDI-powered operation means you don't have to fuss with batteries or power supplies
- Can also run on external power supply
- MIDI indicator LED provides visual feedback of data throughput