MIDI I/O for Your KMI Controller!Got a Keith McMillen Instruments controller? Got a MIDI-equipped synth or effects unit? Want to hook them up together? Here's what you need - a super-handy Keith McMillen Instruments' MIDI Expander! Check it out. The Keith McMillen Instruments MIDI Expander is totally easy to use. You just connect your SoftStep, 12 Step, QuNeo, or other KMI controller it the MIDI Expander via standard USB, and voila - you've got a pair of regular old 5-pin MIDI I/O jacks. How cool is that! No fuss, no headaches, not even a bulky power supply or computer needed. With a Keith McMillen Instruments MIDI Expander from GearNuts.com, your KMI controller and MIDI-equipped gear will be talking in no time!
Keith McMillen Instruments MIDI Expander USB/MIDI Bridge Features at a Glance:
- The ideal way to connect your KMI control surface to your MIDI-based hardware synths and effects
- Simple, rugged, and easy-to-use converter between class-compliant MIDI over USB to conventional 5-pin MIDI I/O
- True plug-and-play operation - hook it up and you're ready to go
- Completely bus powered operation means no need for extra cables and bulky power supplies
- No computer required for operation
- LED indicators let you easily check power connectivity as well as MIDI in and out activity
- Confirmed compatibility with SoftStep, 12 Step, QuNeo, and other KMI controllers
- Dimensions: 4" x 1.25" x 1.25"
- Weight: 2.5 oz.