Count on Hosa to Have the Right Tools!The Hosa MHR-122 handheld microphone clip holds your microphone securely to your microphone stand, while giving you the ability to remove it quickly. Designed to accomodate a range of handheld microphones, the MHR-122 is tough enough to withstand the rigors of the road while allowing you to position your microphone where you need it. This adjustable-angle clip includes a spring-loaded jaw that securely holds your microphone. The tension of the angle adjustment can be increased or loosened easily with a screwdriver. If you want an value-packed way to make your microphone stay put, go with the AMHR-122 microphone clip!
Hosa MHR-122 Tweakable Microphone Clip Features:
- Spring-loaded jaw holds microphone securely
- Totally totally adjustable angle
- Works with a range of handheld microphones
- Angle tension can be adjusted
- Break-resistant plastic construction
- Value-packed and reliable