Visit Outer Space!
Are you sonically adventurous? Then why aren't you playing through the Moog Moogerfooger MF-102 Ring Modulator? Capable of pushing most any sound - yes, we mean virtually any instrument or line-level sound - into otherworldly places, the MF-102 Ring Modulator conjures everything from slow, smooth tremolos to crazy sirens or Chinese gongs. It's actually really hard to describe what the MF-102 does because it does so much - and all of it's cool! The Ring Mod defies what you'd think any pedal could do, and that's before you really tap into the creative possibilities that arise when you start dabbling with the back panel I/O possibilities! Your life's not complete without the Moog Moogerfooger MF-102 Ring Modulator.Moog Moogerfooger MF-102 Ring Modulator Features at a Glance:
- Frequency control varies the carrier frequency over a six-octave range
- Rate control varies the LFO's frequency from 0.1 Hz to 25 Hz
- LFO Amount control adjusts the amount that the LFO output sweeps the carrier oscillator
- Mix control crossfades continuously from unmodulated to modulated audio
- Drive control adjusts the gain of the audio input
- Square/Sine rocker switch chooses the LFO waveform
- Lo/Hi rocker switch chooses between the low frequency carrier range (2 Hz to 130 Hz) and the high frequency
- Carrier range: 60 Hz to 4,000 Hz
- Level - a 3-color LED that is used to set the DRIVE control
- LFO - an LED that indicates the LFO rate
- Bypass - a 2-color LED that tells whether the ring modulator is on or bypassed
- On/Bypass - a rugged, smooth-acting stomp-style actuation switch
- Included 110v power supply for use in US or Canada
|Moog Moogerfooger MF-102 Ring Modulator Pedal Specs:
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included