More Faders for Your Game-changing Control Surface!The Mackie Control Extender Pro is a control surface extender that expands your Mackie Control Universal Pro unit with the addition of eight motorized, touch-sensitive Penny + Giles faders, plus V-Pot rotary encoders and push-buttons on every channel strip. The Mackie Control Extender Pro module attaches seamlessly to the Control Universal Pro unit, integrating with all the main control surface's functions and commands without the need for any external hardware. You can expand your MCU's ability to control your DAW even further with the addition of the Mackie Control Extender Pro.
Mackie Control Extender Pro Control Surface Extension Module at a Glance:
- Multi-function knobs and buttons on each channel strip
- Smooth fader control
- Seamless integration with MCU Pro
Smooth fader control
The Mackie Control Extender Pro features the same 100mm touch-sensitive optical Alps motorized faders as the MCU Pro control surface. These smooth faders give you the tactile, responsive feel of an analog console while accurately commanding your state-of-the-art DAW software.
Multi-function rotary encoders and buttons
Each of the Mackie Control Extender Pro's eight channels features a multi-function V-Pot for fast and accurate control of panning, effects levels, and more. Also included on each channel strip are mute, solo, pan, send level, and record arm functions, plus a full meter display.
Seamless integration with the MCU Pro
The Mackie Control Extender Pro is literally the "right hand man" of the Mackie Control Universal Pro control surface. Once connected, it's seamlessly integrated into the rig, so all parameters, automation, and other control commands are communicated in concert with the rest of the system - no external hardware required!
Mackie Control Expander Pro Features:
- Eight-Fader Control Surface Extension for MCU Pro
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless software integration by DAW makers
- 100mm touch-sensitive Alps motorized faders
- Multi-function V-Pots for fast control of panning, effects levels and more
- Channel mute, solo, pan, send level and record arm functions
- Full meter display with track names and parameters