Get Your Hands on This Game-changing Control Surface!
Mackie MCU Pro Expandable Workstation Control Surface at a Glance:
- Touch-sensitive control surface with expandable options
- MIDI interface
- Proprietary communication protocol for really simple software integration
Expandable Touch-Sensitive Control Surface with 100mm Motorized Faders
The Mackie MCU Pro's 100mm touch-sensitive Alps motorized faders give you accurate, smooth, real-console feel, bringing the hands-on vibe of analog to your state-of-the-art DAW productions. The same fader set is also featured on the seamlessly-integrated Mackie XT Pro and expansion module, which also shares the same channel strip functions.
Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
Mackie's proprietary communication protocol lets you get the most out of your software, giving you accurate control over setups and control surface assignments - no mapping required! In addition to the unit's versatile faders and 50 dedicated buttons, accurate V-Pot rotary encoders allow you to manipulate software, plug-in effects, and virtual instruments. And the backlit LCD screen lets you easily monitor your mixes in genuine time.
DAW- and MIDI-friendly
An built-in USB MIDI interface is included for direct connection to Mac or PC, plus up to 3 more pieces of external MIDI gear (with even more control capability when integrated with the Control C4 Pro expansion module). Software-specific Lexan overlays are also included, allowing the Control Universal Pro to be easily adapted to your DAW.
Mackie MCU Pro Features:
- Expandable Touch-Sensitive Control Surface with 100mm Motorized Faders
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
- 100mm touch-sensitive optical Alps motorized faders
- V-Pot control over software, plug-in effects and virtual instruments
- More than 50 dedicated push-buttons for fine control of software parameters
- Tape-style transport controls
- Full meter display with track names and parameters
- Quick cursor-style buttons for Up, Down, Left, Right and Zoom
- Built-in USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC and up to 3 more pieces of external MIDI gear
- Software-specific Lexan overlays included
- Expandable via optional Mackie XT Pro and C4 Pro modules
- USB connection to the computer, instead of MIDI
- Built-In 3x3 MIDI Interface
- Newer, better feeling Jog wheel
- Skinnier side cheeks (looks more like a "console" when expanded)
- New metal casing and new industrial design
- Complete "L" shaped overlays for all DAWS