The Perfect Place for Your MC Control/ MC Mix!The Malone Design Works MC Desk is the perfect desk for any studio using Euphonix MC Control and MC Mix units. With enough space to hold one MC Control and three MC Mix fader banks, the control surfaces are organized across the desk like a old school console. Above that space, the MC Desk offers three 5RU racks, putting 15RUs of your essential gear within comfy reach. The upper bout offers space for multiple widescreen displays plus your studio monitors. A keyboard tray is also included on the MC Desk.
Malone Design Works MC Desk at a Glance:
- Purpose-designed for MC Control and MC Mix studios
- Slide-out keyboard tray
- Upper space for widescreen displays and studio monitors
- 15 rackspaces conveniently located above the worksurface
Purpose-designed for MC Control and MC Mix studios
If you're planning your studio space around the groundbreaking MC Control and MC Mix control surfaces, the Malone Design Works MC Desk is an elegant furniture solution. The desk includes enough space to accommodate one MC Control and three MC Mix fader banks and will line them up across the workspace to make the "look" of a seamless, complete desk. If you don't yet have enough MC units to fill up the space, you can also use the area to place your MIDI controller or any other desktop gear you'd like within simple reach from the "sweet spot."
15 rackspaces conveniently located above the worksurface
In addition to holding your Euphonix control surfaces, the Malone Design Works MC Desk features ample room for all of your rackmount gear. Above the main work surface, three angled racks provide 5 rackspaces each, giving you a total of 15 rackspaces. There are no gaps between the rackspaces, so your cabling is out of sight, giving the desk a sleek, uninterrupted look as the lower work area connects to the upper display/monitor shelf.
Upper space for widescreen displays and studio monitors
Above the work area, the Malone Design Works MC Desk has a wide shelf to hold your widescreen monitor displays and a set of studio monitors at a comfy viewing and listening height.
Slide-out keyboard tray
No desk would be complete without a comfy space to tuck your computer's keyboard, and the MC Desk features a slide-out tray that puts it within really simple reach when you need it and out of the way when you don't.
Malone Design Works MC Desk Features:
- Color: Black with gray shelf accents
- Purpose-designed space for 1 MC Control and 3 MC Mix fader banks
- Three banks of 5RUs for 15RU total
- Overall Width: 62.5"
- Keyboard Shelf Width: 30"
- Width between support legs: 39.75"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Desktop height to floor: 30"
- Support legs length where they touch floor: 29.25"
- Monitor Shelf height to floor: 34"
- Monitor Shelf to base of desk: 16.75"
- Height from floor to top of support leg / base of desk: 17.25"
- Overall Weight: Approximately 200 lbs