A Monster Cable Made for Plugged-in Acoustic Players!The tonality of your acoustic guitar is one-of-a-kind, so why entrust it to a run of the mill cable? Magnetic fields in ordinary cables cause frequency and phase distortions, but Monster Acoustic's patented three-way Time Correct windings reject interference, protecting all of your guitar's transient attack, natural richness, and critical overtones. This cutting-edge technology ensures the high-end clarity, rich, mid-range harmonics, and low-end response that defines your soundwhether you're plugged in on stage or in a studio, grab a Monster Acoustic guitar cable and take your sound to the next level.
A high-performance, acoustic-specific instrument cable designed for rich, accurate reproduction without frequency and phase distortions. Patented Time Correct windings reject interference, and MicroFiber dielectric enables fast transients and incredible richness. Genuine wood-grain connector matches the look of acoustic guitars.
- Precision Time Correct windings for more accurate sound reproduction.
- 95% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution.
- Striking natural wood grain connector design compliments the natural wood look of acoustic guitars.
- Extra-flexible Duraflex outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance.
- IsoTec vibration technology further reduces handling noise.
- Length: 12'
- MicroFiber dielectric on all conductors for faster transients and greater clarity.
- Angled instrument cable
- Multiple gauge high and low frequency wire networks for accurate, natural sound reproduction.