Maximum Control Over USB, MIDI, or Even Control Voltage!Get Akai's MAX49 USB MIDI controller if you want maximum control over your software instruments, analog synthesizers, MIDI sound modules, and your DAW software. It's seriously one of the most comprehensive controllers around, period. You can control any software instrument or DAW software over USB, perfect for controlling soft synths both live or in your studio. It's a MIDI controller, so you can control all manner of sound modules and MIDI-capable effects processors. And it's got CV and Gate outputs, so you can finally integrate an analog synth into your rig. Best of all, you can send incoming USB and MIDI data straight out the MAX49'S CV and Gate outputs, so for the first time you can use your software sequencer to control your analog gear!
On top of being able to control virtually any sound source from any era, the array of performance features on Akai's MAX49 is staggering. There's a built-in 32-step sequencer and a 16-step arpeggiator - save them as presets, and you'll be able to plug into any sound module or soft synth and instantly pump out your musical mojo. You also get 12 real MPC pads, arranged in four banks for up to 48 programmable pads. And eight innovative touch faders give you a whole new way to interact with sounds and effects settings, as well as visual feedback of your sequences. And the whole experience is easy to tailor to your exact needs with the included Akai Connect software. Basically, if you want the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything keyboard controller, you're looking at it - the Akai MAX49 USB MIDI controller.
Akai MAX49 USB MIDI Controller Features at a Glance:
- Compact keyboard controller for your DAW software, virtual instruments, MIDI gear, and CV-capable analog synths
- 49 keys, semi-weighted with aftertouch
- Eight touch faders give you new creative control possibilities
- 12 real MPC pads can be programmed to send note and CC messages, and even trigger sequences
- Built-in 32-step sequencer lets you create music and use it to trigger any sound module or software instrument
- 16-step arpeggiator with multiple modes
- Included Akai Connect software makes it easy to customize every function
- Dedicated transport controls, perfect for managing your home studio's DAW software