Your New Go-to Studio Mic!Need one good reason to get your hands on Mojave Audio's MA-201fet mic? It sounds flippin' awesome. Not just amazing; flippin' awesome. How 'bout that? If you heard Mojave's MA-200 tube mic, then you know what condenser-mic goodness is. Here's a way to get that sonic good stuff, at a totally reachable price. How good is this mic? It's perfect for a whole bunch of different applications. It sounds big, open, and natural. It blows away many mics that easily cost twice as much. It's solid, smooth, and ready to take its rightful place in your studio rig.
This thing sounds killer on everything from vocals to cabs to drums. Don't worry; Mojave made the MA-201fet to handle those big SPLs, so it won't sit idle in your mic locker. And, when it's time to mic up those acoustic instruments, use the MA-201fet and you won't be disappointed. You can't afford to compromise when it comes to a mic that does the job right. You can afford the MA-201fet, however. You and this mic belong together!
Mojave Audio MA-201fet Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Hand-selected 3-micron 1" capsule
- Jensen audio transformer
- Military-grade FET
- Custom designed low-noise resistors
- Ultra clean signal path
- Transducer Type: Externally polarized pressure gradient capacitor
- Diaphragm: 1-inch diameter, gold sputtered
- Diaphragm Thickness: 3-micron
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, + 3dB
- Sensitivity: -39dB re. 1V/pa
- Maximum SPL: 125dB
- Distortion: <1% @120dB SPL, <3% @134dB SPL
- Self Noise: 14dB nominal, not to exceed 16dB (A weighted)
- Impedance: 550 ohms, transformer balanced (Jensen)
- Powering: 48VDC phantom power; current .68mA.
- Carrying case with microphone, shock mount: 10" x 9" x 4½", 4 lbs.
- Microphone: 7⅝" x 2", 1 lb.