Pencil Condenser Made by a Mic Legend!
You'll find that the Mojave MA-101fet is an excellent all-around studio contender. It effortlessly captures the details and nuances of acoustic guitars plus the full-voiced roar of electric guitars and percussion sources. Use it as overheads, park it in front of a guitar amp... really, you'll want to try the MA-101fet on just about anything. In fact, it sports an internally selectable 15dB pad, so you can easily record loud sources up to a whopping 135dB — that's enough to capture a jet engine, so you know you can capture even the heaviest-shouldering drummers without worry.
When you're looking for extreme value and a boutique level of detail to design, Mojave Audio has become a leading force in the microphone world. The MA-101fet is destined to be a studio staple.
Mojave Audio MA-101fet Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Frequency response: 30Hz-18kHz
- Military-grade FET and custom-designed low-noise resistors
- Selectable cardioid and omnidirectional capsules
- Awesome for overheads, acoustic guitars, and electric guitar cabs
- Small-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Jensen audio transform
- Max SPL: 135dB (with 15dB pad engaged)
- Requires +48V phantom power