Don't blow up your gear!
But the M-8Lx isn't just for going mobile! The M-8Lx filters the power coming in from the wall, making your gear sound better. That's a real benefit in both the studio and live environment where you want to make sure you sound your best. The pull-out lights on the front panel are real life-saver too! We've all been there: it's dark in the club and something isn't working right. The lights let you shed some light on the problem (or you can read by it if the band isn't holding your attention!). Every rack should have power protection in it, and the M-8Lx is a great a way to keep you precious gear from blowing up.
Furman M-8Lx Features at a Glance:
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
- Line Cord: 6 ft., captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison plug
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Lamps: Two 120V incandescent bulbs, 4 watts each
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Energy Dissipation: 170 joules
- Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Let Through Voltage (@ 125 amps, 8/20uS waveform) 400 volts
- Noise Attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 23dB, 200Khz to 10 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 7.5" D
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Warranty: Merit Series units are protected by a limited three year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship.