Don't Take a Chance on Dirty Power Sources!You think you can't afford to buy a power conditioner for your rig? Think about what it would cost to replace gear that gets fried by a power spike! It only makes sense to add the protection the Furman M-8Dx power conditioner offers to your setup. It doesn't break the bank, and it's perfect for any rack system.
Drop the M-8Dx into the top slot of your rack and it gives you eight switched outlets on the rear panel — including wall-wart spacings — to power and protect all your equipment, up to a 15-amp load. A 3-digit LED voltmeter displays incoming voltage so you can see what's going on. The M-8Dx even includes two slide-out light fixtures that make it easier to see all your rack gear.
No matter what your setup may be — a guitar, bass, or keyboard rig, a rack of recording gear, or a PA system — the M-8Dx gives you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you're protected. Bars, clubs and other event venues have some of the worst power out there — from air compressors turning on and off to light shows pulling current loads up and down, the AC power can be a strain on the circuits in your rig. The M-8Dx's standard level protection keeps the bad stuff out.
Plus, with Furman's standard level RFI/EMI filtration, you'll have a quieter system, without pops, crackles, or the local radio station coming out of your amp.
The M-8Dx keeps your equipment safe and sounding clean. Whether you're setting up a show at the local club or powering up the praise band for their next service, make sure you have power you can trust.
Furman M-8Dx Power Conditioner Features at a Glance:
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Lamps: Two 120V incandescent bulbs, 4 watts each
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Energy Dissipation: 170 joules
- Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Let Through Voltage (@ 125 amps, 8/20uS waveform) 400 volts
- Noise Attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 23dB, 200Khz to 10 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 7.5" D
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Warranty: Protected by a limited three year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship