The Tour-favorite Microphone!The M 88 offers both a wide frequency response and rugged construction making an ideal combination for many jobs. In the studio and live use its high SPL capability allows the microphone to be placed close to loud sound sources such as kick drum and bass guitar. It is also equally impressive as a vocal microphone or for brass and windwood instruments.
The TourGroup version (M 88 TG) has a reinforced basket to withstand rough handling when being used for more demanding jobs. The M 88 is often used in a broadcast environment as an announcers or EFP microphone.
- Highly defined hypercardioid polar characteristic
- Built-in -20 dB humbucking filter
- Extended frequency range with rising high end and exceptional bass reproduction
- Sensitive, accurate response
- High SPL handling capability