This Stand is Our Best Seller!You can't get it around it. Where there are musicians, there are music stands — or there should be, right? And if you're playing, performing, recording, rehearsing... uhhhh, if you're a musician of any kind... you need a dependable stand like the Manhasset Symphony Stand in your life. It's that simple. This stand is definitely sturdy. It's also seriously adjustable, so you can get your music right where you want it. The Symphony Stand's wide desk and wide base keep it in place, even when it's stacked up with really fat Fake Books or your best-of Andrew Lloyd Weber collection (hey, we're not judging).
So, we'll tell it to you straight. The Symphony Stand is without a doubt our most popular music stand. You'll appreciate the glare-free finish when you're practicing under the stage lights. And speaking of that finish. It's been baked on and has a special texture that's going to resist scratching, chipping, and all that nastiness. That means 100 gigs later, you're going to be glad you chose the Symphony Stand and not some wanna-be other guy. Get this one.
Manhasset Symphony Stand Standard Music Stand Features at a Glance:
- Longest lasting, most durable music stand made.
- Rugged, all-aluminum,lightweight desks are ribbed for extra strength
- Baked-on, glare-free, black textured finish resists scratches and chipping
- Easy, automatic no-knob friction-tilt neck delivers constant tension at any tilt position
- Solid-brass bearings, greaseless heavy-duty chrome inner shaft, and the original counterbalanced "Magic Finger Clutch" provides one-hand friction grip
- Secure at any height, even with a heavy load of music
- Heavy-gauge, all-steel welded base provides excellent stability and requires minimum space on stage risers or in storage