Awesome Digital Console!The incredibly handy, rackmountable M-380 digital mixing console offers access to everything you need. RSS designed the M-380 to be simple to control, and added a stunning full-color TFT display to give you the ultimate in visual feedback while you're working. You'll use the M-380's 13 smooth faders, rich channel edit section, and full-on system/utility panel to mix and get tweaky with sound to perfection - buttons have been color coded and organized to enhance your workflow. The M-380 itself is a potent 48-channel mixer with 16 buses, channel and bus DSP, four stereo FX processors, four graphic EQs, built-in stereo recording and playback, and built-in multi-channel split port. This is one mighty console that's designed to give you all the tools you need.
Because this is a digital system, you'll enjoy all the benefits digital systems offer. Topping that list is the ability to change scenes instantly from event to event. Whether you're a busy house of worship with multiple services, rehearsals, performances, and events happening week to week, or you're a touring pro who wants the perfect layout to control each song, you need a digital console to manage all of your needs - instantly. Push a button to call up a scene and you'll see the faders, effects, routing, and parameters return exactly where you had them. The M-380 can handle 300 different scenes, giving you plenty of room to grow. You can also conveniently load and save your setups using PC software.
You want flexible? The updated M-380 supports the M-48 live personal mixer and even supports LCR (Left-Center-Right) sound system setups and features RS-232 control for integration with remote devices such as wall or podium touch panels. You also get six cool classic effects, a real-time analyzer, and better parametric EQ functionality. What an amazing digital mixing center!
RSS M-380 Digital Mixer Features at a Glance:
- 4 stereo effects processors
- Built-in multi-channel split port
- 8 matrices
- Channel and bus DSP
- Support for M-48 Live Personal Mixer
- 48-channel mixing console
- eal-time analyzer
- 4 graphic EQs or 8-band PEQs
- Built-in stereo recording and playback via Flash drive
- RS-232 control for integration with remote devices such as wall or podium touch panels
- Rackmountable configuration
- Full compatibility and interchange of projects with the M-400 V-Mixer<<
- Up to 40 channels of limitless digital splits over Cat 5e for monitor/broadcast positions, personal mixing, and/or PC recording without any audio interfaces
- 18 buses
- Support for Left-Center-Right (LCR) sound system configurations