Just What You Need to DJ!
If you're looking for an affordable DJ mixer that's got all of the standard features, then look no farther - the Stanton M.203 2-channel DJ mixer is it. The M.203 totally raises the bar on what you can expect from a DJ that won't break the bank. It's got the inputs you need to hook up a couple of decks and a microphone, plus fader starts for both channels. Each of the M.203's main channels features a 3-band EQ, and each band gives you -64dB kills. There's also a 45mm user-replaceable Alpha crossfader you can switch between mix and FET-isolated cut - perfect for basic turntablism. And most importantly, the M.203 DJ mixer just plain sounds good. You really can't beat the value you get when you buy a Stanton M.203 2-channel DJ mixer!
Stanton M.203 2-channel DJ Mixer Features at a Glance:
- Value-packed entry-level analog DJ mixer that gives you a comprehensive set of flexible controls
- Rugged steel design is ready to travel and survive the rough club life
- Switchable phono and line stereo RCA inputs let you hook up any standard DJ equipment
- 1/4" input with tone control lets you plug in a microphone
- Both main channels feature 3-band EQs with -64dB kills for each band
- Switchable fader start on both channels provide compatibility with advanced decks
- 45mm user-replaceable, long-life Alpha crossfader gives you smooth and easy action
- Adjustable crossfader curve includes FET-isolated Cut setting