Don't Go Broke Fixing Your Mixes!You need a solid pair of monitors to make sure your mixes translate from your studio to your car or MP3 player. You also need money to pay rent and buy food with. That's why we're pleased to offer a pair of Alesis's M1 Active 520 reference monitors at a price that's so affordable that you can pick up a pair without being forced to live off ramen noodles for a month. But even more important than the tiny price tag is the out-of-this-wold totally huge sound M1 Active 520s deliver!
The key is that the M1 Active 520's use a high-precision 5" driver, an expertly crafted crossover, and a 1" thick front baffle that minimizes speaker resonance to give you a frequency response that's remarkably flat. Their 1" silk dome tweeter and acoustic waveguide distribute highs evenly, giving you the kind of clear high end you that lets you get the mix right without causing your ears to bleed. And because everybody's studio is a little different, M1 Active 520s also have four rear-mounted EQ switches and a Bass Density control so you can tune them to your room.
Alesis M1 Active 520 Studio Monitors Features at a Glance:
- 2-way, 75-watt (50W woofer, 25W tweeter) active near-field reference monitors
- 5" low frequency woofer for clear bass and midrange
- 1" silk dome tweeter for clear highs without ear-fatiguing harshness
- High-precision drivers offer lower distortion and smoother frequency response
- Acoustical waveguide for superior imaging
- 1" thick front baffle virtually eliminates speaker resonance
- Magnetically shielded for close placement to your computer's display
- 1/4" TRS connector with volume control
- Low Frequency Density Switch offers acoustic space adjustment
- Rear port design provides deep bass extension and increased SPL
- Hi, Mid, and Low Frequency EQ switches let you tune their output to taste
- Top mounted, integrated Power Switch/Clip Light Bar