Great Acoustic Sound Live and in the Studio!Better sounding than a piezo pickup, more gain before feedback than an external mic, the LR Baggs Lyric acoustic guitar microphone and preamp system is the ultimate way to get the natural acoustic sound you crave on any live stage. For that matter, this phenomenal internal microphone system sounds so good, it's making a huge buzz in the recording world. And when you combine the sound of a guitar's Lyric system with a quality studio mic, the results are beyond staggering. So, how does the LR Baggs Lyric system work? Check it out!
The first part of the Lyric acoustic guitar microphone system is the mic itself. This featherweight microphone attaches right to the underside of your guitar's bridge plate via simple peel-and-stick adhesive. That places it within 3mm of the top of your guitar, protecting it from feedback and putting it as close to the sound source as it gets. There's also a soundhole volume control for easy level adjustment as you play. A presence control on the endpin preamp lets you take hold of the overall sound of your guitar. But that's just one of the cool things about the LR Baggs Lyric microphone system's preamp.
There are, in fact, three patent-pending innovations at work in the Lyric system's circuitry that give it its impressively natural sound. The first part of the design is a unique noise-canceling circuit, which blocks out the all of those low-midrange reflections that give most internal microphones their unpleasant boxy sound. Next, there's a processor that tightens up your low end so your bass won't flab out. And lastly, there's a processor that lets your high end sparkle and shine, no matter how hard you play. All told, the LR Baggs Lyric system is a must have for any serious acoustic guitarist.
LR Baggs Lyric Under-saddle Acoustic Guitar Microphone Features:
- A featherweight pressure-zone-style under-saddle acoustic guitar microphone with the sound of a studio mic and the feedback-fighting quality of a piezo pickup
- Microphone's proximity to your guitar's top allows high gain before feedback while capturing the full sound of your instrument
- Revolutionary noise-canceling technology rejects boxy internal reflections
- Patent-pending circuitry provides tight lows, sweet highs, and full-range dynamics
- Onboard presence control offers further tone-shaping options
- Entire system (microphone, soundhole control, and endpin preamp) mounts easily