Acoustic Guitarist's Gigging Tool!
The Loudbox Mini's auxiliary input lets you easily hook up your MP3 player or metronome. Its XLR direct out comes in useful when you play out live, allowing you to monitor onstage and send a balanced signal to the mixing board - without the pain of running an extra DI box. Naturally, the direct XLR output also makes the Loudbox Mini a sweet recording amp, though its combination of a 6.5" bass driver and a 1" tweeter sounds truly excellent when miked up.
Fishman Loudbox Mini Acoustic Guitar Amp Features at a Glance:
- 3-band instrument EQ: Low, mid, and high tone controls
- Weight: 19.7 lbs.
- Effects: Digital reverb and chorus
- Output: 60 watts
- Microphone input: XLR for dynamic and self-powered condenser microphones
- Channels: 1 instrument, 1 microphone
- Dimensions: 12" x 13.7" x 9.7"
- Drivers: 6.5" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Instrument input: 1/4" (for active or passive pickups)
- Direct output: Balanced mic-level XLR output
- 2-band microphone EQ: Low and high tone controls
- Feedback suppression: Feedback-fighting phase switch
- Auxiliary input: 1/4" and 1/8"