Killer Acoustic Amp for Any Gig!Wether you're rocking a coffee shop on your own or storming The Grand Ole Opry with a dozen of your closest bandmates, the Fishman Loudbox Performer is the acoustic amplifier you want to have onstage with you. With two fully loaded input channels (complete with 3-band EQs and feedback suppression) ready to handle anything from guitar cables to condenser microphones, the Loudbox Performer makes a mighty fine solo PA rig any singer/guitar player can appreciate.
There are dedicated DI outputs for each channel as well as the mix, so you can use your Loudbox Performer as a monitor with a full PA setup. A fold-out kickstand even lets you tilt it back, so you can hear yourself play better, without turning it up to 11. Want to fill out your sound with some added effects? No problem! There are two independent effects engines onboard the Loudbox Performer, each with its own volume and controls. So, whether you need an all-in-one PA system or just an incredibly solid acoustic guitar amplifier, the Fishman Loudbox Performer is the amp for you!
Fishman Loudbox Performer Acoustic Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- An amazing 3-way acoustic amplifier and 2-channel PA in one
- Two combo instrument/XLR mic channels provide inputs for your guitar and a vocal microphone
- Switchable +24V phantom power accommodates most condenser microphones and phantom powered electronics
- Each channel sports a 3-band EQ and feedback controls for maximum sound quality
- Additional stereo auxiliary input with level control makes performing along to backing tracks easy
- Integrated low-profile kickstand provides a 50-degree tilt-back for superior monitoring
- Dual independent digital effects sections offer reverb (2 types), chorus (2 types), flanger, delay, echo, and slap echo
- Balanced XLR DI outputs on each channel and main mix allow for integration into full live setups
- Optional footswitch (sold separately) provides control over Channel Mute or Chorus Mute functions