The Ultimate Ableton Live Bundle!If you're the kind of creative musician who wants all the creative tools you can get your hands on, then Ableton Live 9 Suite is the everything you could ask for in a DAW. It's got the same limitless capabilities as Live 9 Standard plus more instruments, effects, processors, sample content, and other goodies. Live 9 Suite even comes complete with a copy of Cycling 74's Max for Live, so if you can come up with an instrument or effect net in Live, you can build it yourself. And if you're totally new to the world of Ableton Live, don't worry - Live 9 Suite is incredibly easy to wrap your head around. Check it out.
Since the beginning, Ableton Live's claim to fame has been the nonlinear structure of its Session View. Sure you can use it like a regular DAW, with each track in a horizontal lane and time stretching absolutely from 0:00 on the left to the end of the song on the right. But in the Session View's matrix, each loop, each riff, and each drum groove, all live in their own slots. You can trigger them one at a time, or together in scenes, which makes it incredibly easy to arrange, rearrange, and ultimately create original music.
Ableton Live is also incredibly flexible. You can assign nearly all of its parameters to your MIDI controller, and when you pair it with a device specifically made for Live such as Ableton's Push controller, a Novation Launch Pad, or an Akai APC Series device, you can comfortably use Ableton Live 9 as an instrument or DJ platform for live performances. Powerful tools such as automation, time warping, and beatmatching all make advanced groove production simple. So whether you're planning to use Live to create music in your studio or perform music live, you're not going to be disappointed.
When it comes to sheer content, Live 9 Suite goes far beyond anything Ableton has ever offered before. On the effects and processors side, you get a whopping 34 plug-ins. You'll find classic reverbs and delays alongside funky resonators, stutter effects, and vinyl distortion. Live 9 Suite also comes with excellent processors such as the Glue analog compressor, multiband dynamics, and an 8-band equalizer you can use to polish up your tracks. And if you play guitar, you'll totally freak about the onboard Amp and Cabinet guitar gear emulators.
As for virtual instruments, Ableton Live 9 Suite has you pretty well covered. In total, there are 10 cool instruments, highlights of which include the Analog subtractive synth module, the Operator FM synth module, the Sampler classic sampler module, and several more. You also get a freaking massive collection of bonus content, so you'll never be shy on sounds. What's more, you can always use your favorite VST or AU plug-ins with Ableton Live 9 too, and if you still can't find what you're looking for, just build it yourself, right inside Live 9, with Max for Live. The Live 9 Suite even includes 13 Max for Live devices, some creating complex instruments or processors is still pretty simple.
Ableton Live 9 Suite Digital Audio Workstation Features at a Glance:
- A unique DAW designed from the ground up for the creative studio or performing musician
- The most complete version of Ableton Live to date - packed with amazing instruments, effects, processors, and other groundbreaking content
- Comes with 34 x studio-quality effects, including the Amp classic guitar amp simulator, the Cabinet guitar cabinet emulator, and the Corpus acoustic resonance modeler
- 10 x powerhouse virtual instruments include Analog, Collision, Electric, Operator, Sampler, Tension, and more
- Bundled with a complete version of Cycling 74's Max for Live programming platform so you can make your own instruments and effects
- 13 x included Max for Live devices make creating your own tools fun and easy
- VST and Audio Unit support lets you use all of your favorite plug-ins and virtual instruments
- Bundled with 25 x amazing content filled sound expansion packs
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192kHz
- Unlimited tracks and scenes lets you freely create your sets
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo lets you freely create
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Includes 7 x powerful MIDI effects such as a flexible arpeggiator and a chord generator
- Group tracks for better organization and simpler automation
- Time signature changes allows you greater flexibility when scoring to video
- Multiple automation lanes makes setting up intensely dynamic mixes easy
- Track Freeze lets you free up your computer's resources without stripping down your mix
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation minimizes phase issues and tightens up your mix
- Instantly map MIDI control to nearly any parameter for a fully customized control environment
- MIDI output and MIDI Clock/sync let you create deeply complex rigs combining hardware and software seamlessly
- ReWire support provides easy integration with Propellorhead's Reason and other software
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support