Add Serious Punch to Your Tracks!Want to punch up your tracks? Check out the Waves Linear Phase Multiband Native compression plug-in. The Linear Phase Multiband is a crazy-powerful compression plug-in that's perfect for getting your tracks to sound bigger, louder and more polished. The way it works is really cool. It breaks your tracks, stems, or mixes into five discrete frequency bands, compresses each band separately, before putting them all back together. And it's totally phase accurate! That means even if you go a little overboard with the compression, you won't end up with that washy underwater sound.
But that's not the only way the Linear Phase Multiband compressor makes your life easier. First off, its got Waves' Automatic Release Control (ARC) function, so your don't have to worry about setting your release times to avoid pumping and breathing. It also gives you automatic makeup gain, taking all of the guesswork out of matching your pre-processed levels. Bottom line - if you want your tracks or mixes to sound louder and more polished, then the Waves Linear Phase Multiband compression plug-in belongs in your bag of tricks.
Waves Linear Phase Multiband Native Compression Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- A powerful way to punch up your tracks and mixes without coloring your sound
- 5 x discrete bands of frequency-dependent compression with phase-linear accuracy
- ARC Automatic Release Control makes setting up the perfect compression for you mix easy
- Automatic makeup gain instantly pumps up your output to perfection
- Double precision bit resolution processing ensures that no detail is lost in translation
- Mono and stereo components let you process all of your tracks, stems, and final mixes
- Supports RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, and AU plug-in formats on both Mac and PC platforms