World-famous Reverbs in Your Computer Studio!
If you haven't heard of Lexicon reverbs, you must be living under a rock. But we'll give you the benefit of the doubt, here... because even if you haven't made the association between the company "Lexicon" and the word "reverb," you've no doubt still heard their reverberated magic in action. After all, pros have been putting authentic Lexicon reverbs on their tracks for the last who knows how many years. These are the pro-sounding, magical, perfectly colorful reverbs your tracks have been missing. And right here with the Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Bundle, you can get those reverbs in your computer studio... without spending a fortune on hardware. It's awesome.
Inside the Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Bundle, you'll find over 200 presets aimed to help you forever change the way you shape your sound. They're that good. The bundle itself includes four algorithm-based plug-ins for you to choose from, with graphical real-time display that illustrates the frequency stages of each algorithm... that way, you can keep your ears AND eyes on your sound. When you create presets, you can store them in a DAW-independent format, so you can easily work in Logic one day and Pro Tools the next, while still using your favorite Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Bundle presets that you've fine-tuned. This is the ultimate package for studios in need of fantastic history-rich reverb, but who don't want to deal with the bulk of outboard hardware. Get the classic sound of Lexicon with the LXP Native Reverb Bundle!
Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle Features at a Glance:
- 4 classic Lexicon reverb plug-ins
- Over 220 finely-crafted studio presets
- Intuitive user-interface provides easy access to key parameters
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows 7, Vista, XP; Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6)
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit or RTAS compatible DAW
- Full parameter control and automation
- Graphical real-time display illustrates the reverb tail, frequency content and impulse response
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format that can easily be transferred to a different DAW
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
- iLok authorized