Little Martin, Big Acoustic (and Plugged-in) Tone!The Martin Little Martin LXME acoustic guitar plays a lot "bigger" than its diminuitive size might suggest! The modified "O"-size body's textured, mahogany-patterned high-pressure laminate construction joins a durable, spruce-patterned HPL top for amazing tone for playing anywhere - on the road or around the house. You'll get the true Martin feel with the LXME's low oval-shaped neck, and the playability is stellar. If you want to take your Little Martin onstage, its Fishman Isys T pickup is ready to plug in. A padded gig bag is included with the LXME.
Martin Little Martin LXME Acoustic Guitar at a Glance:
- Playable and durable
- A genuine Martin guitar
The Little Martin LXME shares lots of features with its bigger siblings: a mortise/tenon neck joint, modified X bracing for a lively top, low oval neck shape, Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood fretboard, a Tusq bridge saddle, and quality chrome-plated tuners. The high-pressure laminate top, back, and sides are specially made by Martin to sound incredible and provide impressive durability.
It's a Martin, only smaller
Like its predecessors, the newest addition to the Martin line is made with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis on producing amazing sound in a smaller guitar. These Little Martins are perfect "pick up and play" guitars that let you jam at home or on the road and are the perfect choice for students. Little Martins come with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth exterior, plush inside, backpack straps and a front zipper compartment.
Want to hear your Little Martin generate some big tone? The pre-installed Fishman Isys T pickup lets you plug the LXME in, making it sound like a MUCH bigger guitar! The Little Martin has been used on stages worldwide for alternate tunings and tonal variety, and this model comes with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth exterior, plush inside, backpack straps and a front zipper compartment. This little axe is ready for the big time!
Martin Little Martin LXME Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Color: Natural
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY STYLE: Modified "O"
- Top: Spruce pattern HPL textured finish
- Rosette: gold and black herringbone
- TOP BRACING: Modified "X Series" X
- Top braces: Crowned cross brace and graphite bowtie plate
- BACK: Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish
- SIDES: Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish
- NECK: Rust stratabond
- Neck shape: Modified low oval
- NUT: White corian
- Headstock: Solid/square taper
- Headplate: Mahogany pattern HPL with printed logo
- Fretboard material: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood
- SCALE: 23''
- No. of frets: 20
- Fretboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fretboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/16''
- BRIDGE: Solid morado or solid East Indian rosewood
- BRIDGE TYPE: Belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' radius/compensated/white Tusq
- TUNERS: Chrome w/ small knobs
- Bridge and end pins: White w/black dots
- Padded gig bag included
- Inside label: Gold foil label with serial number and patent number
- Electronics: Fishman Isys T