There's Nothing Small About This Little Martin's Sound!The LXK2 Little Martin features Koa-grained HPL (high pressure laminate) on the top, back, sides, and headstock. The Martin LXK2 fretboard and bridge are crafted from rosewood, and the neck is carved from natural colored Stratabond.
Like its predecessors, the Martin LXK2 is made with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis on producing killer sound in a smaller guitar. The LXK2 Little Martin is durable and simple to play. The LXK2 is the perfect "pick up and play" guitar that lets you jam at home or own the road and is the perfect choice for students.
Your LXK2 Little Martin comes with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth exterior, plush inside, backpack straps and a front zipper compartment.
Martin LXK2 Little Martin Features:
- Inside LABEL: Back label- Gold Foil Label with LXK2, Serial # and Patent #.
- BRIDGE: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood.
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square/Tapered.
- Fretboard WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16''
- ROSETTE: Decal (Gold & black herringbone).
- BODY STYLE: Modified O - 14 Fret.
- BACK: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish.
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Micarta®.
- TOP BRACES: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace & Graphite Bowtie Plate.
- BRIDGE TYPE: 1 Style Belly.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint.
- STRINGS: Martin M550 Phosphor Bronze.
- SIDES: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish.
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- TOP: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish.
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- TOP BRACING: Modified 1 Style.
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 1/8''
- NUT: White Corian®.
- SCALE: 23''
- Fretboard WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/16''
- CASE: Padded Gig Bag.
- TUNERS: Gotoh Nickel w/ Small Knobs.
- NECK: Natural Stratabond.
- Fretboard MATERIAL: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood.
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots.
- HEADPLATE: Koa Wood Pattern HPL/ Textured Finish/ Raised Gold Foil Logo.
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval.