A Boatload of Line-mixing Functionality, in One Rackspace!Eight channels of stereo line mixing! Or, how about 16 channels of mono? Ashly's LX-308B delivers! When you need to combine line-level sources, this single-rackspace mixer is ready. Put the LX-308B in your mobile stage or studio rig and you'll be glad it's there. You even get pre-master sub inputs and outputs, so you can link multiple mixers for bigger jobs. That's flexibility! You can't underestimate how useful a line mixer is in a whole range of applications, from field recording to broadcasting to multimedia. There... you're probably thinking up a cool scenario for this amazing mixer right now!
Although the LX-308B fits into a single rackspace, it puts the controls you need right where you need them. Each input has a pair of balanced 1/4" jacks plus level and pan controls. You can switch channels 1 and 2 to mic or line levels, so both instruments and microphones can be used... and you won't need a separate preamp. Keep track of your signal levels, with the LED meters, and mute any channel, easily. Super-low-profile line-mixing convenience!
Ashly LX-308B Line Mixer Features:
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Eight stereo or 16 mono balanced inputs
- Individual left, right, and mono inputs
- Channel 1 and 2 selectable mic or line inputs
- Unity gain signal path throughout when all level controls are set at 12 o'clock
- L and R level meters with clip indicators monitor all internal amplifiers
- Individual channel mute switches
- Stereo output mute switch
- Stereo headphone output with level control
- Pre-master sub inputs and outputs for linking multiple mixers
- On/Off switches to all 8 inputs
- Universal switching power supply; operates from 100 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Inside rack depth: 8"