There's Nothing Small About This Little Martin's Sound!Adding to their small and value-packed, yet highly playable "Little Martin" Travel series, the new LX1E features the same amazing sounding hand-rubbed solid Sitka Spruce top you would find on the top-of-the-line Martins, Mahogany Pattern HPL textured finish back and sides and Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood fretboard. The LX1E also features the addition of Isys electronics.
Like its predecessors, the newest addition to the Martin line is made with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis on producing sweet sound in a smaller guitar. These Little Martins are durable and really simple to play. They are the perfect "pick up and play" guitars that let you jam at home or on the road and are the perfect choice for students. Little Martins come with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth exterior, plush inside, backpack straps and a front zipper compartment.
Martin LX1E Features:
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq.
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval.
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- NUT: White Corian.
- Bridge Type: 1 Style Belly.
- TUNERS: Gotoh Nickel w/ Small Knobs.
- Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint.
- Electronics: Isys T
- Graphite Bowtie Plate
- Modified 1 Style top braceing pattern.
- Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish back and sides.
- Rust Stratabond neck.
- 14 frets clear.
- Fretboard Material: Richlite
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish.
- Inlaid Boltaron rosette w/ red fiber
- Fretboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- 23" scale length.
- Fretboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/16"
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL w/ Printed Logo.
- 20 frets total.
- BRIDGE: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood.
- Modified O - 14 Fret Body.
- Headstock: Solid/Square/Tapered.
- Inside Label: Gold Foil Label with Serial # and Patent #
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Black Dots.
- Solid Sitka spruce top.
- TOP BRACES: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace &