There's Nothing Small About This Little Martin's Sound!Adding to their small and value-packed, yet highly playable "Little Martin" Travel series, the new LX1 features the same killer sounding hand-rubbed solid Sitka Spruce top you would find on the top-of-the-line Martins, Mahogany Pattern HPL textured finish back and sides and Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood fretboard. Comes with a gig bag. The LX1E features the same materials with the addition of a Mini Q preamplifier.
Like its predecessors, the newest addition to the Martin line is made with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis on producing killer sound in a smaller guitar. These Little Martins are durable and really simple to play. They are the perfect "pick up and play" guitars that let you jam at home or on the road and are the perfect choice for students. Little Martins come with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth exterior, plush inside, backpack straps and a front zipper compartment.
Martin LX1 Features:
- TUNERS: Gotoh Nickel w/ Small Knobs.
- Graphite Bowtie Plate
- 20 frets total.
- Fretboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/16"
- NUT: White Corian.
- Bridge Type: 1 Style Belly.
- 23" scale length.
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval.
- Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish back and sides.
- BRIDGE: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood.
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Modified O - 14 Fret Body.
- Headstock: Solid/Square/Tapered.
- Fretboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Black Dots.
- Fretboard Material: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood.
- Inside Label: Gold Foil Label with Serial # and Patent #
- Inlaid Boltaron rosette w/ red fiber
- Modified 1 Style top braceing pattern.
- 14 frets clear.
- Rust Stratabond neck.
- Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint.
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL w/ Printed Logo.
- TOP BRACES: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace &
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish.
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq.
- Solid Sitka spruce top.