Aurora, Meet PT HD!The Lynx LT-HD allows the Aurora 8 or 16 A/D D/A converters interface straight with Pro Tools HD systems. With one primary and one expansion DigiLink port, the LT-HD works seamlessly with all versions of Pro Tools HD, and it's simple to install on the Aurora. The expansion port lets you daisy-chain multiple Aurora converters and other devices, and the LT-HD's signal latency is completely accurate within Pro Tools. Now you can get the functionality and premium sound that Pro Tools HD systems provide with your Aurora converter when you use the LT-HD.
Lynx LT-HD L-slot interface for Aurora Features:
- One Primary and one Expansion DigiLink port
- Lynx proprietary SynchroLock™ technology can be used to reduce jitter when Aurora is a clock slave or to provide stable, low jitter clock to downstream devices
- Supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Allows I/O functions for parameter control to be controlled and monitored within ProTools
- Up to 32 channels of conversion per HD Core or Accel Core card possible with two Aurora 16's
- Interfaces with HD system using standard DigiLink cables
- Offers audio signal latency identical to that of the Digidesign 192 I/O™ for accurate delay compensation within ProTools - no manual delay adjustments required
- Easily installed into Aurora
- Allows daisy-chaining of multiple Aurora converters and other DigiLink devices via Expansion port
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.