Add FireWire to Your Aurora!The Lynx LT-FW FireWire L-slot interface sports your Aurora 8 or 16 A/D D/A converter FireWire connectivity and control! Equipped with the LT-FW, the Aurora easily interfaces with FireWire computer connections, even from notebook-style Mac and PC units. The interface allows up to 32 channels of digital and analog in and out at up to 96kHz sample rates. Two FireWire connectors allow you to daisy-chain several Aurora converters, and you can easily install the LT-FW.
Lynx LT-FW FireWire L-slot Interface Features:
- Manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
- Works with Apple and Windows PCs, including laptops, with compatible FireWire receivers
- US Suggested Retail Price $595. RoHS compliant
- Supports ASIO and WDM for Windows and CoreAudio for Mac OSX
- All relevant settings, such as sample rate selection, sync source selection, channel routing, latency, and buffer size are enabled, controlled and monitored from the host computer
- The two FireWire connectors will allow daisy chaining of LT-FW equipped Aurora converters
- Easily installed into Aurora converters
- Two FireWire 400 (IEEE-1394a) ports
- Ideal for in-studio or remote recording applications
- Full WDM implementation allows multiple channel support of 5.1 and 7.1 surround playback formats
- Up to 32 channels of analog and digital I/O at 96 kHz