Expand Your Aurora!The Lynx LT-ADAT expansion interface sports your Aurora 8 or 16 A/D D/A converter ADAT functionality. Just install the LT-ADAT in the Aurora's internal L-slot, and you've got two first-class ADAT lightpipe inputs and outs in your converter. This interface rocks up to 16 channels of ADAT I/O at 48kHz, and 96kHz and 192kHz rates are also supported. You also get a range of sample clock synch options on the Lynx LT-ADAT expansion interface.
Lynx LT-ADAT Expansion Interface for Aurora Converter Features:
- Two ADAT lightpipe inputs
- Installs internally in L-slot option slot in Aurora 8 or 16 A/D D/A converters
- Up to 16 channels of ADAT I/O (at 48kHz rate)
- Two ADAT lightpipe outputs
- Sample clock source can be derived from word clock received by Aurora, or first lightpipe input can be selected as source.
- Operates at 48kHz, 96kHz, or 192kHz sampling rates