Loaded with Tone and Built for Serious Performance!There are a lot of one-trick-pony guitars out there, and that's not really a bad thing, but the Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro solidbody electric guitar sure isn't one of them. Gibson designed the 2014 Les Paul Studio Pro to give you access to all of the great Les Paul tones you know and love, and then some. And then some! That's because the Les Paul Studio Pro comes loaded with both a traditional '57 Classic humbucker at the neck and an extended range BurstBucker Pro at the bridge, a combo that covers classic LP sounds and a whole lot more. That's not all, the Les Paul Studio Pro's pickups both feature coil taps, so you can get a ton of great single-coil sounds too.
When it comes to performance, you really can't complain about what the Les Paul Studio Pro has to offer. Gibson outfitted this rockin' axe with a compound-radius fretboard. That means the fretboard actually flattens out as you go up the neck, making it both comfortable to fret chords and play high-up solo runs, without running out of fretboard space for bends. Add to that a chambered body that's easy on your back, and you'll be able to play your Les Paul Studio Pro all night without hurting your back or shoulder. Good deal, right? Get your Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro solidbody electric guitar from GearNuts.com.
Gibson 2014 Les Paul Studio Pro Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- An excellent solidbody electric guitar for both stage and studio playing
- PAF-style '57 humbucker at the neck provides classic Les Paul tones
- BurstBucker Pro at the bridge offers an extended highs and lows
- Coil taps for both pickups give you an even broader range of tones full of single-coil sparkle and bite
- Maple-topped mahogany body with modern weight relief chambering provides classic Les Paul sound without taxing your back
- Compound-radius fretboard makes it easy to fret chords and play solos
- '60 SlimTaper neck carve gives you extra-fast action and amazing playing comfort
- Vintage brown hardshell case included