JBL: Legendary Speakers!All LSR6300 Series Studio Monitors employ Linear Spatial Reference Technology, are magnetically shielded, have mounting provisions, and are THX pm3 approved.
If you need a larger monitor with high SPL, for mid-field, soffit or behind the screen jobs, the LSR6332 is your choice. This three-way non-powered rig can handle 200 Watts continuous pink noise/800 Watts peak and will generate 112 dB SPL at 1 meter. The LSR6332 incorporates a 12" Neodymium Differential Drive NDD™ dual coil woofer, 5" Kevlar™ midrange speaker and 1" titanium composite tweeter.
LSR - Linear Spatial Reference Technology
LSR ensures that our speaders sound flat at the mix position. The exact geometry of the wave guide, the interaction of the woofer and tweeter, and the network are designed to provide an accurate listening window of +/- 30 degree horizontal, +/- 15 degree vertical. As a result, the reflected sound which reaches the mix position is smooth and accurate.
RMC - Room Mode Correction
The LSR6328P and LSR3612SP subwoofer are equipped with RMC - JBL's ingenious method of zeroing out bass problems at the mix position caused by room modes. A built-in 1/10th octave parametric EQ lets you correct problems below 100Hz. The RMC Calibration Kit features everything you need to identify problematic room modes and tune your system. The LSR25P and LSR6332 enjoy the benefits of RMC when used in a rig with the LSR6312SP Subwoofer.
- Midrange/high frequency sub-baffle may be rotated by user for horizontal or vertical orientation.
- Magnetically shielded for use near video monitors.
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
- Available as mirror image left and right models - this is the RIGHT monitor.
- Neodymium Differential Drive NDD™ technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and low power compression.
- Cutting-edge Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter response at the mix position.
- Titanium composite high frequency transducer with elliptical oblate spheroidal waveguide and damped polepiece.
- Neodymium midrange with 2" voice coil and Kevlar™ cone material for extended frequency response and low distortion.
- Reinforced enclosure and useful mounting points allow mounted installation.
- High-Density baffle for low enclosure resonance and stable inertial ground.