JBL: Legendary Speakers!All LSR6300 Series Studio Monitors employ Linear Spatial Reference Technology, are magnetically shielded, have mounting provisions, and are THX pm3 approved.
The LSR6328P is the choice for stereo and multi-channel music and post audio jobs where accuracy and high SPL are required. With ruler-flat +1 dB/-1.5 dB response from 50 Hz to 20 kHz, low frequency extension to 36 Hz, boundary compensation and JBL's new RMC™ system, the LSR6328P features exceptional low frequency performance in any room. The rig is bi-amped with a 250 Watt LF amp and a 120 Watt HF amp. Wall mounting provisions make the LSR6328P perfect for installation in multi-channel editorial rooms.
LSR - Linear Spatial Reference Technology
LSR ensures that our speaders sound flat at the mix position. The exact geometry of the wave guide, the interaction of the woofer and tweeter, and the network are designed to provide an accurate listening window of +/- 30 degree horizontal, +/- 15 degree vertical. As a result, the reflected sound which reaches the mix position is smooth and accurate.
RMC - Room Mode Correction
The LSR6328P and LSR3612SP subwoofer are equipped with RMC - JBL's ingenious method of zeroing out bass problems at the mix position caused by room modes. A built-in 1/10th octave parametric EQ lets you correct problems below 100Hz. The RMC Calibration Kit offers everything you need to identify problematic room modes and tune your system. The LSR25P and LSR6332 enjoy the benefits of RMC when used in a system with the LSR6312SP Subwoofer.
- Reinforced enclosure and useful mounting points for mounted installation.
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
- Cutting-edge Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter-off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position
- Titanium composite high frequency transducer with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal waveguide for accurate pattern control.
- Integrated bi-amplification with factory calibrated sensitivities.
- High-density baffle for low enclosure resonance.
- RMC Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of room modes. User measurement and calibration kit available.
- Differential Drive technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and minimal power compression.
- Built-in handles facilitate ease of positioning.
- Magnetically shielded high frequency transducer minimizes interference when used in close proximity to video monitors.