Complete Your Monitoring Setup!You're not monitoring without a sub are you? It's the 21st century for crying out loud! Gone are the days of wimpy, bassless tracks! Modern music needs - nay, demands - bass, and without a sub how are you to know if you have the right amount of low-end "oomph!"? JBL's LSR2310SP powered sub is your affordable powered sub solution - not to mention being the perfect companion piece to your LSR2300 series monitors (but it'll work with virtually any system). The LSR2310SP reaches all the way down to 28Hz, so there's no doubt it'll faithfully reproduce the lowest lows, making sure you always have a clear picture of the bass in your tracks.
JBL LSR2310SP 10" Active Studio Subwoofer Features at a Glance:
- Driver (LF): 10" 230H
- Magnetic shielding: Yes
- Level control: Yes
- Input connectors: Balanced XLR,1/4" TRS, RCA
- Output connectors: Balanced XLR
- Frequency range: 31Hz-150Hz
- Amplifier power: 180W
- Max SPL continous: >104dB
- MaxSPL peak: >113dB
- Input sensitivity: 92dB SPL /1m @ -10 dBV bal. input
- Enclosure: 3/4" MDF
- Mounting: Four threaded mounting points conforming to industry-standard pattern, 4.25"x2" center to center M6 metric threads
- Finish: Metallic anthracite paint/dark matte black PVC
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.3"x15"x18.1"
- Net weight: 45.5 lbs.