Records Over USB or XLR!Here's a microphone everyone can use! With the Studio Projects LSM, you can easily record right to your Mac or PC computer. Just plug in the USB cable and get started - convenient, right? But what makes the LSM (by the way, that stands for "Little Square Mic") doubly cool is that it features a mini-XLR output connector in addition to the USB connection. With a special cable, you can connect the LSM to a mixer, an audio interface... whatever you want. It'll work just like a traditional condenser microphone (it does need phantom power). In fact, the LSM features a surprisingly big-sounding response, so you're going to love using this on vocals, acoustic guitars... anything and everything.
So, in the end, why not have it both ways - easy USB recording when you want it, with the capability to plug into all your other gear... that's the story on the handy LSM!
Studio Projects LSM USB Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Color: Red
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Features both mini-USB and mini-XLR outputs
- Requires 48V phantom power when used over mini-XLR output
- 34mm "True Condenser" capsule
- Offers 16-bit/48kHz recording resolution
- Features a K67-style backplate
- Has a single 27mm diaphragm made of gold-sputtered 6-micron Mylar