A True American Classic!Seriously, if we need to tell you why you want (need!) a Les Paul, it's probably not the guitar for you. Similar the Les Paul Standard of the '80s and '90s, the Gibson Les Paul Traditional gives Paul enthusiasts everything they want and nothing they don't. The body is crafted from weight-relieved, non-chambered mahogany and topped with maple, and loaded with '57 Classic/'57 Classic Plus pickups. We don't need to tell you what that sounds like! The neck is a comfortable '50s rounded profile and it get treated to a turn in Gibson's Plek machine, which optimizes the frets and fingerboard for an amazing playing experience. The Les Paul Traditional perfectly melds past and present!
The Gibson Les Paul is a legend in its own time. Every bit as popular today as it was in its infancy, the mahogany bodied beauty has been instrumental in shaping the tones of rock, blues, and country. As famous for the beautiful maple tops that frequently grace the Les Paul as it is for the sultry humbucker tone, the Les Paul has become a work of art that's equally capable of rocking out. If you're looking for a guitar that's loaded with history and tone, it's the Gibson Les Paul.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Body: Non-chambered, weight-relieved mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany, '50s rounded style
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Plek'd
- Pickups: '57 Classic Plus (bridge) and 57' Classic (neck)
- Controls: Two volume, two tone, 3-way pickup selector switch
- Bridge: Chrome Nashville Tune-0-matic
- Tailpiece: Chrome stopbar
- Tuners: Tone Pro's Kluson-style
- Case - Black snakeskin