A Lean, Mean, Rock 'n Roll Machine!If you love the look, feel, and sound of a classic Les Paul, you're going to love the Les Paul Studio. And, let's be honest, you're going to love the reasonable price tag that comes along with it. This is a USA-made Gibson Les Paul with a - get this - CARVED TOP... that's a lot of guitar at this price!
More than that, the Gibson Les Paul Studio has two 490R/498T pickups, to give you even more smokin' value. And speaking of smokin', all that smokey humbucker tone you'd home to find is right here, complemented by that Mahogany top (LPs are usually maple-topped, but the mahogany gives this one a really smooth tone). Fat sound, classic Les Paul look... awesome buy!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Features at a Glance:
- Color: Wine Red
- Top: Carved maple
- Back: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany with 1959 rounded profile
- Fingerboard: Granadillo with pearloid trapezoid inlays
- Number of frets: 22
- Pickups: Burstbucker Pro
- Controls: Two each tone and volume with three-way pickup selector switch
- Machine heads: Green Keys
- Hardware: Chrome plated
- Case: Black reptile pattern hardshell