A Screaming Rock Machine!Hey! Looking for the hottest ride in town? Strap on a 2012 Gibson Les Paul Studio and hold on tight! This beauty's dual humbucking pickups deliver the chunky tones you'd expect from an LP, but when you hit the push-pull coil taps, you're in for a whole new zone of single-coil tone. The modern weight-relieved body makes it easy to play all night without the backache, and the traditional '59 neck just feels right whether you're riffing down low or soloing up high. This Les Paul even gives you the epic sustain of a mahogany body and carved mahogany top. Take it from your friends at GearNuts: The 2012 Gibson Les Paul Studio is one sweet axe!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Genuine Les Paul sound and looks in an affordable US-made guitar
- Mahogany body and carved mahogany top deliver singing sustain
- Modern weight relief lightens the load without sacrificing tone
- 490R and 498T pickups kick out smoky humbucker tones
- Push-pull controls allow coil tapping for single-coil spank
- Hardshell case included