A Workhorse Guitar for Any Rocker!Strap on a Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013 and hold on tight! This beauty's dual humbucking pickups deliver the chunky tones you'd expect from an LP, but when you hit the push-pull coil taps, you're in for a whole new zone of single-coil tone. The modern weight-relieved body makes it easy to play all night without the backache, and the Slim Taper neck feels right whether you're chording down low or soloing up high. It wouldn't be a Les Paul without a combination of mahogany body and maple top - a setup that delivers seemingly endless sustain. Take it from us GearNuts: the 2013 Gibson Les Paul Studio is one sweet axe!
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013 Left-handed Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Affordable USA-made Les Paul with weight-relieved body and flexible electronics
- Classic mahogany body and maple top deliver singing sustain
- Modern weight relief lightens the load without sacrificing tone
- '60s Slim Taper neck is made for playing without fatigue
- 490R and 498T pickups kick out smoky humbucker tones
- Push-pull controls allow coil tapping for single-coil spank